Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One Artist: The Beatles


Of all the meme items going around on Facebook, "One Artist" is the one I enjoyed the most. The idea is to pick a musician/band and answer questions about your life based on their songs. Of course, I chose the Beatles, my very favorite band. I never expect people to pay attention to these things, so I was surprised by how enthusiastically friends responded to my choices.

Are you male or female: Another Girl

Describe yourself: She's a Woman

How do you feel about yourself: Lady Madonna

Describe where you currently live: Blue Jay Way

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Strawberry Fields Forever

Your favorite color is: Baby’s in Black

You know that: You Never Give Me Your Money

What's the weather like: Good Day Sunshine

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Everybody’s Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey

What is life to you: Magical Mystery Tour

What is the best advice you have to give: Act Naturally

If you could change your name, what would it be: Lovely Rita

Your favorite food is: Wild Honey Pie

What do you believe in: Revolution

Favorite day of the week: Tomorrow Never Knows

What kind of person are you: Think for Yourself

What do you do for a living: Paperback Writer

Favorite hobby: I’m Happy Just to Dance With You

Describe your perfect date: See Above

Favorite Movie or TV Show: Julia

No comments: