Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Cartoon Network Gem


I am genuinely excited about "Batman: The Brave and the Bold," which makes its debut in November on the Cartoon Network. This is why my 8-year-old son thinks I’m the best mom in the world. (That is, when he’s not telling me I’m the worst mom ever.)

Because Batman is such a jackass, it’s always fun to see him interact with other characters. I don’t know how far the show will go with the jerk persona, but I'm looking forward to seeing him work alongside fellow rich-kid-turned-costumed-hero Green Arrow. Yeah, that'll go well.

Since I'm dropping the increasingly lame "Brave & the Bold" comic, this should make up for it.

3 comments:

Zil said...

This does look good. My favorite is still Batman Beyond, with the old bitter Bruce Wayne and young Batman 2.0

E. Peterman said...

Batman Beyond was fabulous, I agree! The depiction of Bruce Wayne as a cranky old man was just about perfect.

The Irredeemable Shag said...

Holy Cremoly! That's looks awesome! I LOVE the music! What fun! I'm very excited about seeing the Blue Beetle and Aquaman make an appearance.

And by the way, I'm totally swiping this video for my blog. :)

The Irredeemable Shag
http://onceuponageek.com