Thursday, August 28, 2008

Purchase of the Week


I can't wait to wear this T-shirt, which combines my love of old-school "Star Wars" and my (desperate) hope for an Obama presidency. I'd have gone with a Rebel Alliance theme, but this is still pretty awesome.

Speaking of geek stuff, Obama shed some light on his superhero preferences in an interview with Entertainment Weekly:

“I was always into the Spider-Man/Batman model. The guys who have too many powers, like Superman, that always made me think they weren’t really earning their superhero status. It’s a little too easy. Whereas Spider-Man and Batman, they have some inner turmoil. They get knocked around a little bit.”

No word on his thoughts about "Final Crisis," however.

1 comment:

The Irredeemable Shag said...

I saw a few people wearing these at DragonCon. Awesome shirt!

The Irredeemable Shag
http://onceuponageek.com